How do I generate a return label?
Bezos sellers can generate return labels for orders through the seller portal for the following warehouses:
For all other warehouses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to help arrange a return label.
*Important Note: You will be charged for each return label you create.
- Log in to your Seller Portal
- Select "Orders" on the top left side
- Click the three dots and then click "View Order Details" for the order you want the return label
- In the top right corner click “Generate Return Label”
- Then, select the SKUs that are going to be returned and click confirm
- The return label will then open in a new tab, please download and save the label
- Send to your customer the downloaded PDF file to print and attach to the parcel
How to Generate Carton Labels
To send stock to our warehouse, all cartons must be labelled appropriately so they can easily be identified and the booking in process is streamlined. If your cartons have no labels on them, the Bezos platform can help you generate these carton ...
How to track an order?
What do carrier statuses mean? How do I track my order: You are able to track the order from the orders summary page in your Seller Portal by checking the ‘Courier Status’ column. As well as this you can click on the three dots and click “view ...
What reporting is available, and how do I use it?
What reporting is available, and how do I use it? Available Reports: Report Name Description Orders - All Orders This is a report of all your orders for the given time range. Returns - All Returns This is a report of all your returns for the given ...
How often do we send out invoices? We aim to send out invoices within 10 working days of the start of the month. You can receive your invoice anytime between the 1st and the 14th of the month. We aim to move to a weekly invoicing cycle by the end of ...